Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

And so life begins

Its been an eventful few days...

#1 - I got a SIM card for my cellphone. SO now I have an Indian phone number which makes me feel more Indian already. hmmm a weird thought I know.

#2 - We went to visit my brother at his school yesterday.

He is in the ashram at the school, which basically means he is at boarding school. He's there 7 days a week, and parents can visit every Sunday between 4pm and 6pm. Its great to see how much he has grown, not just in height, but also just grown up. He still talks as minimum as he can... but his face says it all... and yesterday his face said he was excited and pleased as punch to have his big sister and nephew here. He took us for a tour around his school - its beautiful! (I'll put photos up soon and you can judge for yourself!)

#3 - Ishaan started school today!!!!

He's in the nursery at the Sri Mayapur International School, and he only goes from 9am till 12.30pm, but they treat it like school. He goes to assemblies, he'll get a school report, take part in other school activities, school trips etc. He was all excited to go this morning. We don't have a school uniform yet, we'll go and get one made later this week.

Life has definitely begun here in India, whether we're ready for it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment