Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Dellabarca girls!

Firstly, girls I'm sorry I'm combining the birthday wishes, you're gona get it all through your childhood you realise... Thats what happens when your birthdays are so close together! Enjoy it =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRINITY ROSE AND NATASHA ADDENBROOKE!!

I can't believe you're growing up so fast - STOP ALREADY! I still remember rubbing your mamas tummy when she was pregnant and talking to you. I miss you both so so much and can't wait to be celebrating your 4th birthday Trinity and your 2nd Tasha next year.

Loads of love

Auntie Ra-ra and Trinity's bf Ishie (shhh Trinity don't tell daddy!!) lol


PS Keep an eye out in the mail for a package all the way from India. I sent it last week so it should be there soon (if the Indian postal system doesn't fail me!!)





July 27th

Okay so it seems like a million years later but basically this is the short story: The little tailor-made dresses I got made for the girls seem to have been lost in the post (unless they turn up soon!) so I bought the girls some other outfits and got my dad to take them back to NZ with him..... here's a photo of the Dellabarca girls being little Bollywood stars!!

1 comment: