Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back home

So after the snake incident, I decided to move back to my parents place. Hey, they're both in NZ right now and the place is empty so why not right. I had pretty much moved all the kitchen stuff over anyways for Ishaans birthday so it seemed to make sense to just shift completely.

I didn't move everything in one lot, like when we moved to the apartment in the first place. I've kind of been taking small trips every few days and slowly moving back. Sri Balaram and his wife aren't back until the end of the month anyway so I have time. I have actually moved everything.. except my clothes. They're all still folded up in the cupboards and I'm too scared to take them out in case the snake decided they would be a nice place to hang out. So I've been rotating the three skirts I had at mums, as well as wearing her saris and refusing to go back to the other apartment.

Ishaan had left his mark on the walls too (don't we all know that! I should just stop giving him markers and pens as ammunition!) so I got the painter in to clean the place up a bit. Looks much better.

Its nice being back at my parents place too. Its much larger than the old place, and feels a little more homely somehow. Plus their balcony is way bigger and lots more space for Ishaan to make chalk drawings, watch the sunset and enjoy a good cuppa....









No comments:

Post a Comment