Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Love from home

This week has been full of love from everyone back home.

Kowhai, glad the GC is treating you good. I hope you get a place soon, so good to see your smile on skype. And Missy, Alex, Nicky.... you nerds. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA is all I have to say. Happy Birthday Kommi, I hope you liked your nerd party. Bet it wasn't as cool without me there.

Jenna, aaaaahhhhhh SO GOOD to hear your voice. I love you... and miss you terribly. Mal and Jo too, thanks heaps for calling me as well, I miss you guys! Stop it now or I'll get all teary.

Loving the love.

Actually the calls from Jen and Mal were completely out of the blue, no pre-planning, they just called. It was fantastic hearing your voices. Being in India is still a fairly new thing for me, and sometimes I still feel like I'm just on a holiday. Talking to these guys just made me miss everyone back home so much. Thank you both SO SO much for calling me, I really do appreciate it.

For anyone else that decides to call me, please buy a phone card, don't just call straight from your home phone. Its super duper expensive to call India, and if you pick up a $10 Go Call card from the local dairy or BP station, it'll get you about 700 minutes to call my cellphone. Cheap as chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment