Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Happy 50th Mama!

My mother is 50 today!! Though we've had our ups and downs, our fights and our hugs, our yelling matches and our cuddles, she's always there for me not matter what. I hope I can be half the amazing and wonderful mother she is to me, to my own son... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATA!!



Yes. My mother is 50. Thats a bit of a milestone, definitely worth a big hoo-ha.... but thats not really mama's style. Instead, I invite a few of her closest friends here in Mayapur for a surprise party. Pita (my dad) makes her favorite meal - yes that includes heaps of SALAD - and I bake a yummy chocolate cake.

Except that it wasn't so yummy cuz I used a gas oven for the first time and the cake it over-cooked, then under-cooked... so it kind of turned into a weird but kinda tasty fudge.





At least she got to blow out the candles, all five of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment