Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

End of the school year

So its the end of the school year - the kids last class will be this Thursday, and then six weeks of holidays. Now I know what mothers mean when they make that face when they're talking about their kids on summer holidays. AAAAHHHH!! Ishaan will be looked after by my mama's maid while I'm working over the holidays... he starts back in August.

This morning I was given his report card, plus they had a small presentation at the mornings assembly. Ishaan was the last to be called up in his class and he bounded up to his teacher, skipping all the way. Everyone then laughed when Rachel told them his certificate was for always being enthusiastic to learn. Thats my boy... always jumping up and down and excited about something or other.






class photo

No comments:

Post a Comment