Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Foodaholic

At work Jala and I ogle over sites like foodgawker.com and tastespotting.com. Okay fine we don't do it at work, we do it at home... but then at work all we can talk about is the sites we saw and the recipes we wanted to make.

SO I've decided to try my hand at cooking. Yes yes, I actually DO know how to cook (for those of you that have tried my cooking, back me up here!?) but lets just say I stick to what I know and nothing else. I know I can make a pretty good lasagna if I really want, but what about stir-fry with peanut sauce, or passionfruit cheesecake? I'm sure if I found the right recipe (egg-less and meat-less!) I could make it no problem.

So instead of just talking about it, I'm gonna do it. Cook new things I mean. Moving to India has already pushed my boundaries and me outside my comfort zone, why not keep going and try the cooking thing.

Follow me as I spill my way through the kitchen.

And when I get back we can have a dinner party dah-lings... and I shall cook you all a meal so delicious you'll want to come live with me.

My first project - Mango cupcakes!! mmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment