Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Navadwipa - by Ishaan

Last night Uncle Prani came to visit, all the way from Christchurch. He's not actually my uncle, but he may as well be, he's known me and been part of my life with the Hare Krsnas since I was just a young'n. It was nice seeing him over my side of the world - someone familiar from home. Plus, he bought chocolate with him.

He needed to pick up a few things from Navadwipa and asked if I could go with him - seeing as I was considered a local now - and I agreed. We were there for a little over an hour... thank god it didn't rain!

Some photos are blurry - Ishaan hasn't quite understood how the camera works yet.


The boat taking us across Ganga

Arriving at Navadwipa



With Uncle Prani on the rickshaw




A grey view heading back to Mayapur

No comments:

Post a Comment