Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Chillin' on the roof

I don't really spend much time on our roof. Except for my birthday party earlier this month, I don't think I've spent more than ten minutes up there at a time - and thats usually to say hello to someone up there, or to collect Ishaan and bring him home. There's not really any reason why I don't go up there much... probably cuz we have quite a large balcony attached to our apartment so I just hang out there if I want to go outside, and also because our rooftop is full or dusty dirty corners and isn't really looked after.

But Mandakini's roof is a whole different story. Her and her mama have beautiful plants and flowers and trees up in their rooftop, its painted a clean white and has hardly and dusty corners with sand and dirt accumulated. Yesterday, in light of the fact that Yoginee is leaving us today, her and I (and Ishaan) joined Manda on her roof for a relaxed afternoon with chilled nimbu-pani, delicious cookies, a few pillows, a blanket, a camera and some henna...













No comments:

Post a Comment